Gemstone Solitaire Bracelet
100% Handmade with love.
Each bracelet is made with 3mm natural semi precious gemstones and high quality hypoallergenic surgical steel, 14K gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
They are lightweight, dainty, strong and very feminine.
Wear your bracelet solo or combine several with colours and/or styles.
Choose your gemstone:
- African Turquoise - A type of jasper and considered as the stone of balance and evolution. It is said to bring emotional balance, encourage positive change into one's life.
- Mookaite - It is an Earth energy, grounding stone that helps to tune to our inner wisdom, our gut feeling. This stone has been used by royalty to protect lineage.
- Pink Aventurine - It is a gentle gem said to be the stone of courage to move forward and be happy.
- Moss Agate - A stone with intricate green moss pattern reminding of long forest baths. It is a great stone to balance both rational and creative sides meaning balancing the male and female energies within us.
- Malachite - It is the stone of travellers said to protect them in their whereabouts and support the emotional well-being. It is said to help overcome fear of change.
- Lapis Lazuli (Sold out back in stock very soon)- This crystal helps connect to our intuition and wisdom. It is the truth-seeker stone especially powerful when looking to make change in our life by being in tune with ourself and to trust ourself.
- Rhodolite Garnet - It is a stone is said to boost self-confidence built on fearlessness and help assists emotional healing especially feelings of shame and guilt.
- Rutilated Quartz - As member of the quartz family, it has a cleansing effect and a conductor of energy. It is a feel good stone said to uplift mental and physical energy.
- Rose Quartz - Another member of the quartz family, know to be a good friendship gemstone. This stone symbolises the femininity, compassion and love.
FOR CUSTOM SIZES: Choose the "Custom"size in the drop box then write down your preferred size in the "add note to the seller's" section of your cart.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.
Disclaimer: The metaphysical properties of gemstones are provided for guidance and reference only. If you suffer from a condition, please refer to your Health Care Practitioner.