Mini Gemstone Solitaire Bracelet
Each bracelet is made with 3mm natural semi precious gemstones and high quality hypoallergenic surgical steel, 14K gold filled beads and findings for a no-rust and near water-safe result.
Wear it solo or combined the colours/styles.
- Anyolite - (Also named) Ruby Zoisite is a strong spiritual stone bringing an array of positive healing emotions to the heart. It is said to help move forward, and get over past challenges and hardship. It is a good stone to ease anxiety and stress and feeling uplifted.
- Lapis Lazuli - This crystal helps connect to our intuition and wisdom. It is the truth-seeker stone especially powerful when looking to make change in our life by being in tune with ourself and to trust ourself.
- Larimar - Its light blue colour has a deep calming effect on the body. It is a soothing stone for the stressed-out minds. A good stone to use against energy blockages in the body, cooling to the emotions and said to help clear communication.
- Garnet - It is a purifier and chakra balancer int he body. Its vibrations regenerate the body and stimulates the metabolism. This stone opens our heart fully to our own truth and pathway in life.
- Rhodolite Garnet - It is a stone is said to boost self-confidence built on fearlessness and help assists emotional healing especially feelings of shame and guilt. It is also helps balance sexuality.
- Rutilated Quartz - As member of the quartz family, it has a cleansing effect and a conductor of energy. It is a feel good stone said to boost mental and physical energy.
- Yellow Opal - A stone of luck and is a powerful shield against danger. It is also a stone that boost will power to approach life with a positive mindset.
- Peridot - Another one in the green stone family known to be the stone of compassion. Like many other green-coloured stones, it is said to be uplifting, heals the heart, the centre of our emotions and is a good companion for creative souls.
SIZES: Are shown on the drop box however please email us for special request (size) if not already displayed in the drop box.
Buyers advice: Water-safe does not mean waterproof. Water-safe means it is ok to wear them in the shower, but make sure to pat dry afterwards. I would not recommend salt or chlorinated water for an extended period of time though.